Gluvit-S with Glutathione, known for its skin whitening benefits, promotes a lighter complexion while also improving skin health and enjoying potent anti-aging properties.
Many experts said reduced glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants, since it supports the function of other antioxidants in the body. It helps fight oxidative damage and prevent signs of aging. As detoxifier and may help in skin lightening. Glutathione, a natural substance found in varying degrees in all cells, tissues, organs, systems, and fluids in the body.
- A real break through for hyperpigmentation,
- Melasma & Freckles
- Powerful Antioxidant and anti-aging
- Improves immune function
- Helps in replication of immune cells
- Helps Liver to remove body toxins
- Provides anti-aging, brighten the complexion, diminishes the appearance of age spots and wrinkles by improves skin conditions.
- Helps to prevent Dullness, Darkness & Hyper-Pigmentation.
- Helps to eliminate harmful toxins in the body by supporting liver health.
- Skin whitening benefits, giving you a healthier and younger looking complexion.
- Not only that, its health benefits make it a great supplement for all-around wellness.
- It is Suitable for Skin problems (sunburn / photoaging), Hyperpigmentation,
- Uneven skin tone (freckles), Age spots (lentigines), Oxidative stress â€“ melasma
Each capsule contains:
- Glutathione: 500 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: 25 mg
- Sodium Ascorbate: 100 mg
- Vitamin E: 400 IU
- For adults both men and women, take one (1) tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferable after the meal.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.