Blackmores I-Folic is a combination of iodine and folic acid, both important preconception pregnancy nutrients.
- Provides iodine for the development of baby's brain, visual, motor skills & hearing
- Provides a daily dose of 500 microgram of folic acid that may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain &/or spinal cord such as spina bifida if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy
The Blackmores Difference
- Blackmores I-Folic is a convenient one-a-day dose of folic acid and iodine, in a small, easy to swallow tablet.
- One bottle will provide you with a 5 month supply of these two essential nutrients.
- Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram): 196.2 mcg
- Folic acid: 500 mcg
- Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
WARNING - Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek specific medical advice. Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding (G), Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements. Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.