- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps in improving Blood pressure and proper circulation.
- Reduces the levels of LDL, triglycerides, and cholesterol levels in the body.
- Reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and stroke.
- Works as an anti-oxidant and supports various body functions.
Garlic extract has a number of beneficial compounds including Allicin; a key active compound that helps to support heart health and improves the blood circulatory system. It acts as an antioxidant, reducing oxidative stress in cardiac muscles, and acts as a cardioprotective.
Blood Cholesterol Levels
Garlic extract contains Allicin that inhibits enzymes involved in cholesterol synthesis and deactivation of HMG-CoA reductase, lowering LDL levels in the liver and cholesterol levels in patients with hyperlipidemia.
Reduction in Blood Pressure
Sulfur compounds in garlic extract reduce Blood pressure by inhibiting Angiotensin II enzymes, increasing nitric oxide levels, and causing vasodilation in blood vessels. This vasodilation and relaxation cause a decrease in elevated blood pressure and helps in maintaining blood pressure.
Allicin and Ajoene in Garlic extract have an anti-platelet and anti-thrombotic activity that is responsible for reducing the risk of clot formation in blood vessels and stroke.
Garlic extract has sulfur compounds that modulate blood sugar levels by improving insulin production and insulin sensitivity in the body. It also reduces the inflammatory cytokines in the body, reducing inflammation and pain. It also promotes the natural immune system in the body, protecting it from disease and infections.
Each capsule contains:
- Garlic Extract: 300 mg
- For Adult men and women, Take one (1) Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.