Numega Fish Oil contains natural fish oil that provides EPA and DHA, two essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 Fish Oil improves overall health and wellbeing by supporting the healthy cardiovascular, nervous, and circulatory system.
DHA helps to maintain normal healthy vision and supports healthy brain function while EPA aids to maintain normal heart function. Omega 3 Fish Oil contains healthy fats which are vital for cellular, metabolic, and heart health; these also help in maintaining healthy triglyceride levels and circulation of blood.
- Helps to improve heart health and circulatory system.
- May help to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Helps to reduce joint aches and stiffness.
- Supports healthy development of the brain and nervous system.
Each 5ml contains:
- Fish oil: 4 g
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.4 g
- EPA: 720 mg
- DHA: 480 mg
- Other Omega 3 Fatty acids: 200 mg
- Children (Up to 5 years): 1 teaspoon (5ml)
- Adults & Children above 5 Years:Â 2 teaspoon (10ml), Or as directed by your health advisor.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.