Vitamin D3 is the natural form of vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that the body produces by converting cholesterol in the body via sunshine. However, modern lifestyle of cubicles, sunscreen, and near-round-the-clock indoor living minimizes our exposure to natural sunlight for the needed period of time for sufficient Vitamin D3 to form.
Supplementing with Get Alyve Vitamin D3 is an easy way to increase your daily intake of this important nutrient.
Get Alyve D3-5000 IU can be used for:
- Short term therapy for Vitamin D deficiencies
- To support immune health
- For the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- To build strong bones and teeth
Each tablet contains
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol): 5000 IU
- For adults take one (1) tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- It is preferable to take the tablet with a meal containing healthy fats for optimum absorption.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For freshness, store in a cool and dry place. Keep container tightly closed after use.
* No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives.
* No added artiﬁcial ﬂavors or sweeteners.
This is a Halal supplement.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.