- Helps maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Supports tissue formation and the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Bisglycinate form is easy on the stomach and does not cause diarrhea
Natural Factors Magnesium Bisglycinate Pure provides 200 mg of this essential mineral to help support muscle function, including the heart muscle. This one-per-day, non-GMO magnesium is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and is provided in a form that is easy on the stomach.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient needed as an enzyme cofactor in more than 300 metabolic reactions to help support healthy bones, teeth, muscles, and nerves. We also need magnesium to metabolize nutrients and to produce the body’s main form of energy, adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Diets high in processed foods often lack magnesium, but depletion is possible even on a healthy diet. This is caused by decreased levels of magnesium in the soil, excess dietary calcium, and medications affecting the absorption and elimination of magnesium. In addition, low stomach acid compromises the absorption of common forms of magnesium. Fortunately, magnesium bisglycinate does not require stomach acid for absorption, is easy on the stomach, and does not cause diarrhea.
Natural Factors Magnesium Bisglycinate Pure is gluten-free and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners. Just one serving per day can help restore magnesium levels to support muscle function and energy metabolism.
Each capsule contains:
- Magnesium (bisglycinate, oxide): 200 mg
- 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This is a Vegetarian product
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
I've been looking for Magnesium Bisglycinate for quite sometime now and have luckily found it on this store. This is the best form of Magnesium and is highly recommended for anyone looking to add a good Magnesium to their daily routine.