- For blemished skin | Purifying | Vegan
Our Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash Scrub Mask is a bit of an overachiever. Itâ€™s a face wash, scrub AND mask for blemished skin, all in one handy tube - thatâ€™s your skincare sorted.
This little smarty pants helps battle blemishes and excess oil in three different ways. Use it as a face wash to help shift dirt, grime and excess oil. It foams up instantly for a refreshing cleanse. Or use it as a scrub to gently buff away nasties hiding out in your skin for that deep clean feeling. Finally, use it as a tea tree face mask to leave your skin feeling purified and more mattified. See? Just like that youâ€™ve got clearer-looking skin in 3,2,1...
This do-it-all tea tree mask is enriched with Community Fair Trade tea tree oil from Kenya, just like the rest of our products in our Tea Tree range. But The Body Shopâ€™s tea tree face mask stands out because itâ€™s a wash, scrub, mask or in other words: a genuine multi-tasker leaving you to enjoy all the wonderful tea tree face mask benefits.
If youâ€™re on the hunt for a hardworking 3-in-1 face mask then we think youâ€™ve found the one (or three).
- All vegan here
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade tea tree oil from Kenya
- Itâ€™s a secret multitasker: a face wash, scrub and face mask!
- All-in-one goodie for blemished skin
Community Fair Trade Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is the holy grail for oily and blemished skin, thanks to its naturally purifying talents.
How to Use
- In need of a good cleanse? To use our Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash Scrub Mask as a face wash, simply splash your face with water, massage it into your skin and rinse.
- Looking to exfoliate? To use it as a scrub gently massage it into wet skin, giving troublesome areas some extra TLC and then rinse it all off.
- In the mood for a mask? To use it as a face mask, smooth it all over your skin 1-2 times a week and let it work its magic for 5 minutes before rinsing off.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.