Performance Multivitamin is a blend of the finest vitamins and minerals to support the bodyâ€™s immunity and overall well-being.
It contains 25 individual ingredients that each play an important role in supporting the body's metabolism, immune system and maintaining overall healthy biological functions. Packed with Calcium, Vitamin D, Selenium and various other scientifically proven vitamin and minerals that aide toward bone maintenance and recovering from stress.
Formulated to a high specification, our Pure Performance Vitamins is a scientifically developed formula delivering 100% of your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of key vitamins and minerals. Supplementing with Performance Multivitamins can help ensure your elevated micronutrient needs are met and your body is able to continually perform at its optimal level. Studies show this is particularly important for athletes and those who lead an active lifestyle.
Pure Performance Vitamins is ideal for both men and women. It contains 25 individual ingredients that each play an important role in supporting the bodyâ€™s metabolism, immune system and maintaining overall healthy biological functions. Unlike many other multi-vitamins on the market, Pure Performance Vitamins is strictly made with only premium ingredients which is why as little as one tablet contains 100% of your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of key vitamins and minerals.
Pure Performance Vitamins represents a convenient and cost-effective supplement to help ensure you get your recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals. The body is put under increased stress during training and intensive exercise. Studies show that at these times, your bodyâ€™s need for certain macronutrients increases. If youâ€™re unable to meet these needs, you become fatigued or even worse ill. Including Performance Vitamins in your supplement routine provides an important nutritional boost needed to prevent this from happening and help you perform to your maximum potential.
The truth is the exact benefits of multivitamins is hard to quantify because by their very nature there are many vitamins and minerals packed into one supplement. But cutting through the plethora of benefits, weâ€™ve listed a few below to help you better understand how having a pack in your gym bag and cupboard can help you and your training and diet:
- Contains a variety of scientifically proven and EFSA approved vitamins and minerals that are crucial for health and well-being.
- A great source of calcium thatâ€™s been shown to contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism, muscle function, neurotransmission, and bone maintenance.
- Packed with Vitamin D which our bodies can become deficient during winter months, so supplementation is essential. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- The mineral Selenium that studies show contributes to the normal function of both the immune system and thyroid function, alongside protecting the bodyâ€™s cells from oxidative stress.
- Contains Pantothenic Acid which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal functioning of: mental performance, neurotransmitters, metabolism and synthesis of Vitamin D and energy-yielding metabolism.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A: 800 Î¼g
- Vitamin C: 60 mg
- Vitamin D2: 5 Î¼g
- Vitamin E: 10 mg
- Vitamin K: 30 Î¼gÂ
- Vitamin B1: 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2: 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B3: 18 mgÂ
- Folic Acid: 200 Î¼g
- Vitamin B12: 1 Î¼g
- Vitamin B6: 2 mg
- D-Biotin: 150 Î¼g
- Vitamin B5: 6 mgÂ
- Calcium: 162 mg
- Iron: 14 mgÂ
- Phosphorous: 126 mg
- Magnesium: 100 mg
- Zinc: 15 mgÂ
- Iodine: 150 Î¼g
- Manganese: 500 Î¼gÂ
- Selenium: 25 Î¼g
- Copper: 1 mg
- Chromium: 25 Î¼g
- Molybdenum: 25 Î¼g
- Potassium: 40 mg
- Chloride: 36 mg
- As a food supplement, take one tablet daily with water, Best taken after food.
This is a Vegan / Vegetarian product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.