Foaming 4% benzoyl peroxide acne face wash
- 4% Benzoyl peroxide: Helps clear acne and blackheads and helps prevent new acne pimples from forming and allows skin to heal
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin's natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Attracts hydration to the skin's surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Developed with dermatologists
Acne is a common skin concern at any age, spanning from the teen years to adulthood. An effective acne cleanser is the first step in your anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based treatments.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended cleanser brand for acne*, and our first acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is backed by well-established skincare knowledge and expertise. The new CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser is formulated to thoroughly dissolve dirt and excess oil, while clearing acne with 4% benzoyl peroxide. Our formula also features hyaluronic acid to help retain your skin's natural moisture and niacinamide to provide you with soothing benefits, while allowing your skin to heal.
Developed with dermatologists, our cleanser clears your acne breakouts and helps prevent new blemishes from forming. Gentle on your skin, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser helps maintain the skin's barrier with three essential ceramides, leaving your skin feeling soft and comfortable, while reducing acne without dryness or flaking.
How to Use
- Use every morning and evening
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse well
- Use acne face wash on entire affected area one to two times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products or ask a doctor.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.