Skin type:Â Dry, chapped or irritated, sensitive skin
- Heals and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and heels and other minor skin irritations.
- Specially formulated with a high concentration of active ingredient, petrolatum to quickly protect and heal dry, irritated skin
- Enriched with shea butter to soften, smooth and hydrate as well as vitamin E to improve skin's resilience
- 89% of users reported noticeable improvement in their skinâ€™s texture in 1 week
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin
- Fragrance free, Hypoallergenic, Preservative free, Lanolin free,Â
Specially formulated with a high concentration of skin protectant petrolatum to quickly protect and heal dry, irritated skin for noticeable skin improvement in 1 week. Enriched with shea butter to soften, smooth and hydrate, as well as vitamin E to help support moisture barrier function. Suitable for use on Â extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and heels and other minor skin irritations. This advanced formula absorbs quickly without leaving behind a greasy residue. Defends against 5 signs of skin sensitivity including dryness, irritation, roughness, tightness and a weakened skin barrier.
- Active Ingredients: Petrolatum 71.5%
- Inactive ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
Directions to Use
- Apply as needed.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.