Enriched with celery extract, this shampoo works for both oily & dry scalp dandruff conditions to hydrate & soothe the scalp. The enriched formula cleanses & nourishes reducing scalp redness, itchiness, dryness & irritation.
- Celery seeds Extract- Celery Seed Extract is a natural Apium Graveolens extract. Celery seeds are anti-inflammatory and contain bioflavonoids which are known to be very high in antioxidants. It is useful for relief from skin conditions like eczema.
- Xylitol and Lactitol -Â It provides immediate and long-lasting hydration, regulates the desquamation process and reinforces the skin barrier.
- This is the best shampoo for dandruff that visibly reduces dandruff. Soothes itchy scalp. Moisturizes and decreases sebum production.
- This anti-dandruff shampoo reduces the itching sensation on both oily and dry scalp. The scalp recovers its optimal hydration while sebum production is reduced on oily scalp.
- It neutralizes the irritating potential of the scalp microflora.
- Scalp Comfort Shampoo provides immediate and long-lasting hydration and reinforces skin barriers.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-18 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Lactitol, Xylitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Maltitol, Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Panthenol, Perfume, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Directions to Use
- Apply anti-dandruff shampoo onto a wet scalp, work into a leather and distribute it to the rest of the hair.
- Massage into hair for two minutes and then rinse with water.
- Keep shampoo away from the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.