- Protects and enhances vision naturally.
- Helps to nourish and support the eye's natural filter - the macula.
- Helps to protect eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Helps to protect vision from high-energy visible (HEV) light.
Advanced formula to help support eye health & replenish vital eye nutrients that you can lose as you age, with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, zinc, vitamin C & vitamin E, Eye Nutrition for Today. Optizone contains vitamins C and E plus minerals zinc which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Helps replenish the macular pigment layer, which helps the eyes filter blue light. Lutein is one of two major carotenoids found as a color pigment in the human eye (macula and retina). It functions as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage.
Lutein and zeaxanthin also work to protect your eyes from free radical damage. Your eyes are exposed to both oxygen and light, which in turn promote the production of harmful oxygen-free radicals. Lutein and zeaxanthin cancel out these free radicals, so they're no longer able to damage your eye cells.
Each tablet contains:
- Lutein: 4 mg
- Zeaxanthin: 2 mg
- Vitamin C: 10 mg
- Calcium elemental (As calcium carbonate): 50 mg
- Zinc elemental (As zinc sulfate): 10 mg
- Vitamin A: 200 IU
- Vitamin B2: 1 mg
- Vitamin E: 40 mg
For Adult men and women, Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.