- The 1st DRAP approved wipe in Pakistan
Medipal® Alcohol Wipes support healthcare and non-healthcare institutions to achieve both their clinical and household budgetary targets. Using Medipal® wipes will help infection prevention teams to fight infection and ensure healthy, clinically clean environments for patients and households. They are made of Tritex non woven and contain 70% w/w isopropyl alcohol. They are Intended for rapid disinfection of non porous hard surfaces and non invasive medical devices that are not sensitive to alcohol. Medipal® Alcohol wipes leave no visible residue on glass or stainless steel surfaces.
- Medipal Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes are highly efficacious and contain 70% (IPA) Iso-propyl alcohol
- Isopropanol is commonly used as a general purpose disinfectant and as an antiseptic.
- It has limited residual activity due to evaporation, which results in brief contact time unless the surface is submerged.
- A mixture of 70% isopropanol diluted in water is effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria.
- Disinfecting hard surfaces on non-invasive medical devices and equipment.
- For use on the surfaces where there is a high risk of infection.
Direction for Use
- Use one wipe to disinfect the surface. On heavily solid surfaces, please clean before disinfecting. Allow to dry naturally
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.