Gokhru is yet another fantastic Ayurvedic herb with extensive benefits for health. It offers benefits for both men and women. Scientifically it is known as Tribulus Terrestris and generally, it is known as Gokshura or Gokhru. Gokhru has been part of Ayurveda for a long time, mostly it is consumed with Ashwagandha and Safed Musli. In ancient herbalism, it is known for aphrodisiac properties and is also famous as Nature's Viagra, as it can help with erectile dysfunction.
- Gokhru powder is rich in carbs, calories, protein, and fats so it is very helpful in building body mass. It tones the muscles and can help athletes with their performances.
- Gokhru powder is also helpful for PCOS.
- Gokhru powder also helps with urinary tract issues. It reduces the burning sensation and also helps in breaking the existing kidney stone, moreover helps to prevent the formation of new ones. Its antibacterial properties also prevent infections.
- Gokhru powder helps in curing ED. It has saponins that enhance the penile erection and strengthen the tissues. Furthermore, it increases the testosterone level in the body.
- Gokhru powder also has spermatogenic properties that can help with oligospermia (low sperm count), Spermatogenesis (i.e. sperm production), asthenozoospermia (sperm motility), hypospermia (low sperm volume), teratospermia (abnormal sperm shape).
- Overall, It improves the sexual issues in men and women as it improves libido in both of them.
How To Use
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Gokshura powder, and mix it with warm milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Drink it two times a day.
- Continue this for 2-3 months for visible results.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.