Apetino is a blend natural appetizers and digestive extract. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzymes, support digestion and allows your body to absorb and utilize nutrients for overall health.
Apetino safely promotes a healthy appetite and improves functions of the digestive system without harmful side effects.
- Sugar Free
- Improves appetite
- Promotes weight gain & healthy growth
- Boosts energy & vitality for kids & adults
Each 5 ml contains:
- 0.5mg extract of each of: Achillea millefolium, Cichorium, Cassia occidentalis, Emblica officinalis, Piper longum, Tamarix gallica, Tribulus terrestris, Elettaria cardamonmum, Capparis spinosa, Boerhaavia diffusa, Tinospora cordifollia, Terminalia chebula.
- Infants: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) two times a day.
- 6 months-1 year: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) two times a day.
- 3-12 years: 10 ml (2 teaspoon) two to three times a day.
- Over 12 years: 15 ml (2-3 teaspoon) three times a day or as directed by the physician.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.