- 1 tablet per day
- One tablet consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis
- Tested in more than 150 clinical trials
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
There is a constant battle going on in our gut between good and bad bacteria. Unfortunately, our modern lifestyle favours the bad ones which may cause gut function conditions such as diarrhoea and constipation. The good bacteria, that are natural to the body, need reinforcements.
BioGaia ProTectis chewable tablets contain Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis that help the good guys restore balance in the gut.
Bulking agent (isomalt), sweetener (xylitol), L. reuteri DSM 17938, palm oil, strawberry flavoring and flavor enhancer (citric acid). One tablet consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Net weight per tablet, 450 mg. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect due to the content of sweeteners in the product.
* Gluten Free, Milk Free, Lactose Free
- 1–2 chewable tablets per day.
- Use regularly for good gut health or when temporary stomach dis comfort occurs.
- Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- The product can be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C/77 °F). Keep out of reach of children.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.