Hydrating full-face acne treatment gel
- Glycolic and lactic acids (AHAs): Help even skin texture for smoother-looking skin
- Salicylic acid (BHA): Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts
- MVE Technology: Provides a steady release of all-day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Oil-, fragrance- and paraben-free
- Free of drying alcohol
CeraVe Acne Control Gel is a hydrating, daily acne treatment with 2% salicylic acid that clears acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming. It also offers gentle exfoliation with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) that help improve the appearance of pores along with calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides.
An effective acne treatment is key for maintaining a clear, healthy complexion. Salicylic acid is a beneficial ingredient for clearing acne and preventing new breakouts, and a product that provides gentle exfoliation can help minimize the appearance of pores. An oil-free, non-drying acne gel with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) can help the skin look smooth and radiant without compromising the skin’s natural protective barrier or drying out skin.
How to Use
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product Recommended for evening use
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.