Hyaluronic Acid Shampoo is specially formulated to fight dehydration & frizz, this shampoo is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid. It leaves the hair smoother & shinier.
- Hydration (by acting as a moisture-retaining barrier on the skin and preventing excessive moisture loss)
- Natural volume (its ability to create sheathing effect by forming a thin layer around the hair strands. This helps to reduce frizz, enhance shine, and protect the hair from environmental zdamage)
- Anti-frizz (hyaluronic acidâ€™s ability to preserve and strengthen hair protein structure, particularly the beta keratin that contributes to the strength)
- Resistance (tightens the cells of the hair cuticle making a smooth and compact surface and improving protection against damages)
- Anti-pollution (produces a shield that helps to avoid particles adhesion and repels dirt, dust, or other particles)
- Shininess (flattens cuticle cells for better light reflection)
- Suppleness (smooth hair cuticle surface results in making the hair flexible, soft, and easily manageable)
- Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-18 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol , Maltitol, Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium PCA, Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Panthenol, Perfume, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Directions to Use
- Apply this dry hair shampoo onto a wet scalp, work into a leather and distribute it to the rest of the hair.
- Massage into hair for two minutes and then rinse with water.
- Keep shampoo away from the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.