Bioplasgen 25 tablets by Schwabe Germany are traditionally used as Acidity, Indigestion and Flatulence management. This hypersecretion effect may be due to psychological problems, anxiety, stress, food or drink irritants. Bio 25 helps to normalize such symptoms.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium phosphoricum: 3X 25 mg
- Calcium phosphoricum: 3X 25 mg
- Kalium phosphoricum: 3X 25 mg
- Calcium fluoratum: 3X 25 mg
- Excipients Q.S. to 104 mg.
- Acidity, Flatulence, and Indigestion all three symptoms are interlinked which adds severity to this problem. As a result of elevated acidity and dyspepsia, the digestive mechanism is disturbed. Some of the acids pass to lower areas affecting their pH, and consequent indigestion, flatulence, and colic. It may also cause headaches and migraines.
- Traditionally Bioplasgen/Biocombination 25 is used as a supportive treatment of acidity, flatulence, and indigestion. Gastric disturbances, acidity, flatulence, dyspepsia; acid, sour risings; feeling of weight in abdomen; bilious vomiting; flatulent colic, headache; jaundice.
- The patients are also advised to eliminate or lower the intake of alcohol, spices, tea, coffee, and enhance cold milk, bland cereals, and non-citrus fruits to enhance digestive operations.
- Adults: Unless otherwise prescribed, adults should take 4 tablets four times a day at 3-hourly intervals.
- Children: Unless otherwise prescribed, children should receive no more than 2 tablets four times a day at 3-hourly intervals.
- Take the Bioplasgen 25 tablets half an hour before or after meals, and preferably allow them to dissolve slowly in the mouth. As soon as an improvement is felt, reduce the frequency of use.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.