Bioplasgen 3 is an effective homeopathic medicine for Colic pain, especially in Infants. Colic pain occurs due to partial or total blockade of intestines which causes painful spasms in hollow muscles. It is mainly caused by flatulence or constipation with the formation of gas. Infants at times of Colic pain may draw up their legs due to these conditions.
Bioplasgen 1 ingredients contains:
- Magnesium phosphoricum 3X 25 mg
- Calcium phosphoricum 3X 25 mg
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3X 25 mg
- Natrium sulfuricum 3X 25 mg
- Excipients Q.S. to 104 mg
- Traditionally bioplasgen 3 used as supportive treatment in colic. Colic in infants that cause them to draw up their legs, especially during teething.
- Colic in children and adults from blockage of the intestines caused by flatulence or constipation with the formation of gas. Spasmodic pains causing the patient to double up.
- Adults: Unless otherwise prescribed, adults should take 4 tablets four times a day at 3-hourly intervals.
- Children: Unless otherwise prescribed, children should receive no more than 2 tablets four times a day at 3-hourly intervals.
- Take the Bioplasgen No. 3 tablets half an hour before or after meals, and preferably allow them to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- As soon as an improvement is felt, reduce the frequency of use.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.