- Omega-3 fish oil (1000mg) in a softgel capsule with enteric coating for efficient digestion.
In the past 10 years, the world has turned to omega-3 fish oil supplements, which have benefits for healthy people and also those with heart disease.
Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease.
Findings show omega-3 fatty acids may help to:
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce triglycerides
- Slow the development of plaque in the arteries
- Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm
- Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke
- Lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease
Each capsule contains:
- Fish oil: 1000 mg
- Total Omega-3 fatty acids: 750 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 500 mg
- DHA (Docosapentanoic acid) 250 mg
- Patients should be advised to swallow omega capsules as whole. Do not break open, crush, dissolve or chew Romega. It can be taken with or without food.
- 1 - 2 capsules of Omega-3 fatty acids taken daily is the generally accepted dose for healthy individuals, but for patients with specific illnesses, physician will decide the dose according
to the clinical condition of the patient.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.