Obtained from a Norwegian source, Cod Liver Oil (CLO) from HealthAid contains EPA & DHA, which are Omega 3 Oils. Â These are beneficial for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, bones and flexible joints. Â CLO contains Vitamins A & D, which play an important role in nourishing the hair, skin, teeth and gums and also contribute to the maintanance of normal vision. Cod Liver Oil from HealthAid with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Who are Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules for?
- Could improve the formation of neural cells and contribute to the maintanance of a healthy nervous system
- Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy looking skin
- Vitamin A contribute to the maintanance of a healthy skin, teeth, hair, gums and helps improve night vision
- Vitamin D is essential for the formation, development and maintenance of healthy bones
- Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy heart and normal blood circulation
- Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial in protecting the heart
Cod Liver Oil 550mg may be of benefit to:
- People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints
- Those who wish to maintain healthy heart
- Those suffering from stress
Each capsule contains:
- Cod Liver Oil: 550 mg
- Fish Oil: 105 mg
- Total Omega 3: 165 mg
- EPA: 51 mg
- DHA: 46 mg
- Vitamin A (2666 iu): 800 ug
- Vitamin D (200 iu): 5 Âµg
- Vitamin E (3 iu): 3 mg
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Adults and children over 6 years of age, take one (1) capsule daily.
- Adults can increase up to three (3) capsules daily if required.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- This product contains Vitamin A. Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.