The eyes are a vital sense organ, responsible for vision. Good eyesight is an important part of wellbeing and a significant factor in retaining the quality of life as we age. Proper nutrition is essential to help keep your eyes healthy and functioning at their best. EyeVit Plus is specially formulated to safeguard the intake of the most beneficial nutrients which are known to help maintain and care for the eyes.
- Vitamin E and C are powerful antioxidants that could protect the eyes against damage caused by metabolic by-products called free radicals and against the signs of ageing around the eyes.
- Riboflavin may help to prevent structural changes within the cornea, according to some research. A deficiency in this vitamin can cause the eyes to become bloodshot, itchy, watery and sensitive to bright light.
- Zinc contributes to normal absorption of Vitamin A, which is beneficial for the maintenance of healthy eyesight. It also assists antioxidant enzymes in the body in reducing the number of free radicals which can cause damage to the eyes.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are compounds called xanthophylls, which are yellow pigments that occur naturally in many plants and vegetables. They appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body, and help block blue light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage.
Each capsule contains:
- Beta-carotene: 6 mg
- Vitamin A (2664 iu): 800 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (400 iu): 10 mcg
- Vitamin E (22 iu): 15 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids: 60 mg
- Bilberry Powder: 100 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (standardised for min 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins): 100 mg
- Lutein: 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin: 500 mcg
- Omega-3 (Natural TG): 400 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaeonic acid): 80 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaeonic acid): 160 mg
* Free From Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives and Flavourings.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.