- Helps with Colic and promoting digestive health
- 200 Million live Lactobacillus Reuteri per dose
Infant ProbioÂ drops contain a strain of totally natural, non-genetically modified Lactobacillus Reuteri, a beneficial probiotic found in the breastmilk of healthy mothers and passed onto their children. It is proven to be safe and effective in promoting your child's digestive and immune health.
Colic has been a puzzling idiopathic condition for centuries, and babies endure the condition for weeks to months of their early lives. Lactobacillus reuteri is a much studied probiotic shown to help and prevent the digestive discomfort associated with COLIC in new born infants, itâ€™s shown to have greater efficacy than simethicone, which for years has been the traditional therapy for colic.
What is InfantProbioÂ® for?
- Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and harmful bacteria
- Helps regulate bowel function
- Helps strengthen immune function in babies and infants.
- Aids the body's digestion of lactose
- Beneficial during antibiotic courses
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
InfantProbioÂ® may be of benefit to Babies/Children:
- Suffering from gastro-intestinal problems associated with deficiency of probiotic bacteria
- Who have abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- With poor digestive systems
- Who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Who are following a course of antibiotics
- Who have lactose intolerance and/or difficulty in assimilating nutrient
Each capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus Reuteri NCIMB 30351: 200 million CFU
* Free from Gluten, Wheat, Soy, Dairy, Lactose, Nuts, Eggs, GMO, Artificial Colors, Flavorings & Preservatives
- Infants and children up to 3 years of age: Give 5 drops, once a day.
- Adults, Adolescents and Children 4 years or older: Take orally 5 drops, one to three times per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not allow the dropper to come in contact with any liquid, including saliva.
- If antibiotics are being taken, take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
This is a Vegan / Vegetarian product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.