- Vitamin A 5000IU
- Vitamin D 400IU
- One a day
- Easy to swallow
Fatigue and lethargy can be accompanied by the immune system allowing illness and delaying recovery. A less than optimal immune system, together with eye sensitivity, could be a signal that your Vitamin A levels are not adequate.
HealthAid's Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules provide readily available Vitamin A for the body to use in the support of several processes. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, skin and mucous membranes. It also contributes to normal iron metabolism and normal function of the immune system. It is also important in the process of cell specialisation.
What are Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules for?
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributing to maintenance of normal vision
- Contributing to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal iron metabolism
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (5000iu): 1.5 mg
- Vitamin D (400iu): 10 Âµg
* Free From Corn, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Wheat, Nut, Starch, Lactose, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age, one (1) capsule daily with food. Adults can take up to two (2) capsules daily if required.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.