Biotin 5000 mcg per Serving. Maximum Strength Biotin to give Maximum benefits for Hair, Skin & Nails Health. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that's a part of the vitamin B family. Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin, and nails.
Keratin is a basic protein that makes up your hair, skin, and nails. Biotin improves your body's keratin infrastructure. Biotin helps reduce hair fall and promotes hair growth & regrowth. Biotin helps make Nails strong and shiny.
- Biotin 5000 mcg per serving.
- Maximum Strength Biotin for Maximum Hair Benefits.
- For Thicker Hair, Beautiful Skin and Strong Nails.
- Helps increase hair growth & reduce hair fall/loss.
- It helps in the synthesis of Keratin & Collagen production that helps to promote strong hair follicles & Skin health.
- Helps strengthen Nails.
Each tablet contains:
- Biotin: 2500 mcg
- For Adults men and women.
- Take two (2) tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by the physician.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.