- For rapid relief of gastric pain and heartburn.
Mucaine syrup is formed by the combination of oxethazaine, aluminium hydro oxide and hydro magnesium oxide, which is a great combination of mucosal, anaesthetic and antacid, which affects within a few minutes.
- The hydro magnesium oxide as it is consumed by the individual it instantly reacts chemically and neutralizes and calms the excess amount of acid, but it does not directly affect the production of acid.
- Aluminium hydro oxide is swallowed by the individual in an undiluted form; it forms a layer of coat on the inflamed gastric acid inside for various time periods.
- As aluminium hydro oxide forms a layer of the coat to the inflamed gastric acid, the oxethazine produces a prolonged anaesthetic action which prevents the consumer from heartburn and acidity.
Each 5ml contains:
- Oxethazaine: 10 mg
- Aluminum Hydroxide: 291 mg
- Magnesium Hydroxide: 98 mg
One or Two taaspoonful 4 times daily, 15 minutes before meals and bedtime. It should preferably be taken undiluted however, if desired may be followed by a sip of water.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.