Nestle Nido Growth is especially formulated for school going kids to provide the best nutrition. It is enriched with nutrients which support your child's learning, immunity and growth to make them mind and body ready for school.
Give your child the best nutrition with Nestle Nido Growth - Because when it comes to your child, there are no second chances.
- Nestle Nido Growth has learning support nutrients, including iron, zinc, folic acid and vitamin B6 which help contribute in normal cognitive function.
- Nestle Nido Growth is a source of Vitamin C , Iron and zinc which help maintain the normal functioning of your child's immune system.Ã‚Â
- Nestle Nido Growth contains milk proteins which support your child's growth.
- Milk Solid Non Fat, Milk Fat, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier, Vitamins and Minerals.Ã‚Â
Product contains Soya Lecithin
- Add 3 tablespoons (32.5g) of Nestle Nido Fortigrow to 1 glass (250 ml) of lukewarm boiled water and stir well.
- Not to be used to feed infants below 12 months of age.
- Keep in an air tight jar.
- Use within 3 weeks once opened.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.