Calcium & Vitamin D3 are essential nutrients that work collectively to develop strong bones and teeth. Lacta-D is an easy and convenient way to improve bone health in growing children. Kids hate swallowing pills; this chewable tablet is most convenient to take.
- Calcium helps to build strong bones, teeth, and muscles in growing kids
- Vitamin D helps improve calcium absorption and utilization
- Calcium and Vitamin D helps maintain normal functioning of the nervous and immune system
- Vitamin D helps reduce the risk of rickets
- Vitamin D with Calcium helps reduce tooth loss
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 100 IU
- Calcium Gluconate: 250 mg
- For children (Above 4 years): Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.