Nucal-M provides Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D two minerals plus vitamin D in one convenient formula that helps support healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones, while magnesium maintains normal muscle and nerve function. Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and helps form teeth and bone.
- Important for growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps Maintain insulin sensitivity in people with diabetes
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function
- Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bones
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin D helps improves calcium absorption
Each tablet contains:
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3): 267 IU
- Calcium Carbonate: 333 mg
- Magnesium Oxide: 166.6 mg
- Take two (2) tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.