- Helps the body to adapt and fight physical and mental stress.
- Supports improved sleep and over all well-being.
- Helps improve mood swings.
- Helps in minimizing oxidative stress and boosting immune system.
- Assists in regulating reproductive hormones.
Nutrifactor’s Nurilax is composed of a traditional herb extract “Ashwagandha” (also known as Indian ginseng) which has been used for centuries for its stress relieving properties. Many of its beneficial properties are linked to its high concentration of Withanolides.
Ashwagandha is famous for its role as an adaptogen, it works by supporting normal cortisol levels and regulating the adrenal system. It helps promote a healthy response to daily stress and improves mood naturally. Its antioxidant properties aid in protecting against free radical damage and improving immune system.
It also assists in enhancing memory, concentration and maintaining healthy levels of reproductive hormones.
Each capsule contains:
- Ashwagandha Extract: 125 mg
- Take 1-2 capsules daily preferably with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.