- Promotes a Calm and Relaxed Mood.
- Improves Mood and Positive Outlook by relieving Anxiety and Stress
- Promotes Relaxation of Mind and Body also Supports Better Sleep Quality
- Weight Loss Support by Appetite Suppressant also improves sexual desire
- Suitable for both Men and Women
Nutrifactor's Nuroton is a marvelous supplement for mood & brain functions. 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) is a naturally occurring substance derived from the seed pods of Griffonia Simplicifolia, a West African medicinal plant. 5-HTP converts directly into serotonin in the brain, providing better sleep, appetite, and memory. It also gets converted into another important chemical - melatonin.
5-HTP is a plant-derived amino acid which intermediate metabolite between the amino acid L-tryptophan and serotonin, it also featured with L-Theanine that helps to increase alpha brain waves thereby supporting relaxation of the mind and body.
Nuroton is caringly crafted to help your body produce more of what it needs to achieve the perfect happy-calm balance. Loaded with revitalizing herb & vitamins, work together harmoniously to help restore positive energy, and relieve stressed nerves. Nuroton has been clinically shown to relax and calm the body while also boosting clarity, focus, and flow. Great for unwinding after a long day at work, or helping eliminate daily stresses.
Each capsule contains:
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan: 100 mg
- Niacin: 5 mg
- Vitamin B6: 2 mg
- For adults men and women, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with water, preferably after the meal.
This is a Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.