- 1 Pen and 4 disposable needles
Ozempic® (semaglutide) injection 1 mg is an injectable prescription medicine used:
- along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar (glucose) in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- to reduce the risk of major cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke, or death in adults with type 2 diabetes with known heart disease.
Ozempic contains the active ingredient semaglutide. (An active ingredient is what makes a drug work.) It belongs to a class of drugs called glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists.
- The pen delivers doses of 1 mg.
- Each dose (0.74ml) contains 1 mg semaglutide (1.34mg/ml).
- Only use as prescribed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Discard pen 6 weeks after first use.
- Do not store pen with needle attached.
Do not use Ozempic® if:
- you or any of your family have ever had MTC or if you have MEN 2.
- you are allergic to semaglutide or any of the ingredients in Ozempic®.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.