Qarshi Sharbat Faulad is an effective iron supplement of all ages and all seasons. Sharbat Faulad is a well-known tonic of Unani and Ayurvedic System of Medicine which increases the production of blood by providing rich herbal source of iron and improving the functions of liver and stomach. It also helps to assimilate food into the body by regulating the metabolic activity of liver.
Sharbat Faulad increases red blood cells and alleviates the facial paleness, leg cramps, insomnia and general physical weakness. It is a compound of excellent quality iron and other components which add nutrients in daily meal, calm the ruffled nerves, stimulate appetite and regulate digestion.
- Improves functioning of liver.
- Effective in anemia and increases red blood cells.
- An effective tonic for females especially during pregnancy and lactation.
- Beneficial for a childâ€™s growth.
Each 10ml contains:
- Herbal Extract: 0.0757 ml
(Iron compound solution, Nux-vomica solution,Ruspberry, Screw Pine)
- Allura Red (E-129): 4.57 mg
- Sodium Benzoate: 13.73 mg
- Adults: 2 tablespoonful twice a day after meal.
- Children: 1 tablespoonful twice a day after meal To be taken with Water, Milk or fruit juice OR as directed by the physician.
This is a Herbal product.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.