Safed Musli is a rare herb that rejuvenates male reproductive system, boosts testosterone levels, enhances sperm count and sexual performance. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing arthritis pain. It is used by bodybuilders and athletes as a dietary supplement as it improves the level of growth hormone in the body.
- White Musli Boosts testosterone level
- Rejuvenates the reproductive system
- Enhances sperm count and sexual performance
- Relieves anxiety and depression
White Musli, Safed Musli, or botanically known as Chlorophytum Borivilianum, is an ancient Indian adaptogen, mostly famous as an aphrodisiac and a health restorative herb.Â Due to its extraordinary healing properties, it can boost vitality and can help you gain strength.
- As per the latest scientific studies, White Musli has special elements that can help ward off male weaknesses.
- Furthermore, it rejuvenates the reproductive system and is primarily used for fixing erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and fatigue.
- Also, Safed Musli can enhance testosterone levels, sperm count, and sexual performance by increasing libido.
- Safed Musli has anti-inflammatory properties which can help in reducing arthritis pain, inflammation, and swelling.
How To Use
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of White Musli powder, mix it with warm milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Drink it two times a day.
- Continue this for 1- 2 months for visible results.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.