Sesame seeds are rich in vitamin B6, niacin, iron, copper, and thiamine. They ensure proper cellular formation, improve metabolism, and they also strengthen the immune system. It is beneficial for heart health and controls blood sugar.
- Strengthens immune system
- Fights inflammation
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Beneficial for heart health
- Helps control blood sugar levels
Sesame seeds come in pods that grow on the Sesamum indicum plant. These are oil-rich seeds that are also a source of protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin B and E and phosphorus. Sesame seeds are added to foods for their flavor enhancing abilities that give it a nutty flavor and some crunchy texture.
- Sesame seeds contain fiber required for good digestive health. In 3 tablespoons or 30g of serving, you get about 12% of the daily recommended fiber that you need in a day.
- These seeds may aid in the reduction of risk factors related to heart diseases, which include raised triglycerides and high cholesterol levels.
- Sesame seeds provide you with a great source of protein that is a vital building block for your system.Â
- The high levels of magnesium may aid in keeping the blood pressure low and the antioxidant nature helps prevent the buildup of plaque and combats the oxidative stress on the body.
- Being a good source of vitamin B6, niacin, iron, copper and thiamine, sesame seeds can ensure proper cellular formation, function and metabolism. These nutrients are also important for the immune system to properly function.
How To Use
Sesame seeds can be used raw or roasted at 350-degree Fahrenheit to enhance the flavors and nutrients. Add them to: Breads, Granola, Cereals, Oatmeal, Yogurt, Salads, Garnishing, Stir-fry.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.