Tapal Green Selection Pack contains 8 different flavours for you to taste and enjoy !
- Moroccan Mint
- Tropical Peach
- Ginger Honey
- Strawberry Bliss
Tapal became the first Pakistani tea company to launch a range of flavored green teas in 2000. Tapal Green Tea has since maintained the leadership position in this category. Tapal Green Tea Jasmine flavor was launched in 2000 followed by Elaichi in 2005. Lemon flavor was launched in 2006 and Mint in 2010 which was later re-introduced as Moroccan Mint. In 2015 the Jar portfolio was extended to include Tapal Green Tea Lemongrass. Tapal Green Tea is blended to perfection using the finest green tea leaves and specially selected natural ingredients & flavors to create the perfect harmony of taste and aroma.
Each teabag is individually packed so the freshness of Tapal Green Tea's Natural Ingredients remains intact. It contains real natural Ingredients like jasmine flowers, lemongrass and cardamom (Elaichi) seeds. Its natural ingredients and antioxidants may aid digestion and boost your body's natural metabolic rate which may assist in weight-loss.
- Green tea aids in digestion by boosting your body's natural metabolic rate which may assist weight loss and reduce abdominal fat.
- Green tea contains theanine which promotes relaxation.
- Its powerful antioxidants help fight ageing and various types of cancer and promote longevity.
- Green Tea helps promote longevity.
- Green tea helps promote heart health by lowering the levels of cholesterol in the body.
- So enjoy your cup of Tapal Green Tea for a healthy Lifestyle!
How to prepare
- Boil water and allow it to cool slightly.
- Pour hot water into a cup and add one teabag per cup.
- Wait for 2 minutes and stir.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy refreshing Tapal Green Tea.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.