An advanced-level exfoliating peel.
- Textural Irregularities
- Uneven Skin Tone
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution exfoliates multiple layers of the skin for a brighter, more even appearance. With the help of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and a studied Tasmanian pepperberry derivative, which reduces irritation that can be associated with acid use, this at-home peel helps even skin texture, clear pore congestion, and improve uneven pigmentation. The formula is further supported with a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot for added protection.
Note: This formula contains an extremely high concentration of free acids. We recommend use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
- Use once or twice a week, ideally in the evening, on thoroughly clean, dry skin. Do not use on wet skin.Â
- Apply evenly across the face and neck using fingertips. Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.Â
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.Â
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.Â
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.Â
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.Â
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.Â
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.Â
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.Â
- Keep out of reach of children.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you will have a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test based on the type of product.
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid,Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.