All in One Protein The Worksâ„¢ is a cutting-edge, all in one protein formula designed to aid muscle building.
With 27.9g of Protein, 3.2g of leucine, 5g of L-gIutamine and 5g of creatine. This All in one is convenient but doesn't compromise on quality.
At its heart is a blend of premium grade whey protein concentrate & Isolate with a Dual Phase Carb System and Digestive enzymes to ensure optimal delivery.
All In One Protein Shake - The Works
The All In One Protein Shake -â€œThe Worksâ€ is THE protein powder for lean muscle mass building and recovery. Containing 27.9g of protein, 1.2g of fat and 21.8g of carbohydrates per 70g serving, creates the ultimate great tasting protein shake. Very few all in one protein shakes on the market today can hold their head so high with incredible body boosting benefits like TPWâ„¢ â€œThe Worksâ€ shake can.
This table topping shake has been developed at TPWâ„¢ towers (itâ€™s a little like Willy Wonkaâ€™s factory but for sports nutrition, though we havenâ€™t turned anyone into a blueberry, yet). Scientifically engineered using cutting edge technology weâ€™ve taken whey protein concentrate and given it a supplemental turbocharge in the form of Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Soya Protein, PepForm Leucine Peptides, Dextrose Monohydrate, Digezyme and whey protein isolate.
Do All In One Protein Shakes Work ?
All in one shakes work very well for individuals who take part in regular exercise. As the name suggests this protein shake contains all the necessary muscle building and muscle recovery qualities needed for you to succeed in and out of the gym. Not only does this boost your biceps but also your wallet too, as it saves you having to buy individual supplements!
What Is In All In One Protein Shake - â€œThe Worksâ€â„¢?
Specifically using scientific ingredients that have shown to help with both muscle building and muscle repair to make one hell of a shake, is taking the sports nutrition by storm. To save you from the stress and hassle of researching the ingredients yourself, weâ€™ve made some bitesize paragraphs for you to stick your teeth into.
Whey Protein Concentrate - A concentrated high protein blend, full of essential amino acids, and protein that contributes towards the maintenance of muscle mass. Whey Protein Isolate - Boasting incredible purity and contains a protein content of over 90%, helps contribute towards the growth of muscle mass.
- Creatine Monohydrate â€“Â Stored within a muscle to a limited capacity, it is a molecule that plays a crucial role in the production of energy during very high-intensity muscle contractions over a 1-10s period.
- L-Glutamine â€“Â Adding Glutamine Powder to your diet helps contribute towards a reduction in muscle depletion during high-intensity exercises and gives our bodies a helping hand in protein metabolism.
- Soya Protein â€“Â Containing all nine essential amino acids this high protein ingredient isnâ€™t shy to boast about its muscle building capabilities. Protein contributes towards the growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones, Psstâ€¦itâ€™s also jammed with vitamin B12 and magnesium.
- PepForm Leucine Peptides â€“Ground-breaking product contains high levels of leucine-rich peptides isolated from whey proteins to deliver the essential amino acid leucine in a soluble and highly bioavailable form.
- TPWâ„¢ Dual Phase Carb Technology â€“Â Providing both a quick release and slow release source of energy helping to push you through any tough workout.
- Digezyme â€“Â helps the absorption & uptake of the key active ingredients while also helping to break down protein, carbs & fat in the body.
How & When Is All In One Protein The Worksâ„¢ Best Taken?
We recommend that you consume this all in one shake 2 times a day, or as required for your individual need. Adding just 300-400ml of water or milk to your Protein Works Master Blender, and then shaking to your heart's content will create the ultimate all in one protein shake for you. Its highly advised that consuming protein shakes directly after taking part in physical activity allows your body to directly absorb nutrients, protein and amino acid, ready for replenishing what has been lost, refuelling and helping your body recover from the high intensity.
- Energy Kj : 933 kj
- Energy Kcal: 223 Kcal
- Fat: 2.9 g
- of Which Saturates: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrate: 20.1 g
- of Which Sugar: 12.1 g
- Protein: 27.9 g
- Salt: 0.31 g
Serving Size: 70 g (2 large grey scoops).
- We recommend taking 2 servings per day, or as required to meet your own individual needs.
- Add 300-400ml of water or milk to your TPWâ„¢ Master Blender. Then add 2 large grey scoops (70g) of TPWâ„¢ All in One Protein The Worksâ„¢. Shake well and consume.
- The less liquid you use the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
This is a Vegetarian / Halal product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.