Our Pea Protein powder is 100% natural, plant-based and makes an ultra premium vegan protein shake. You can simply mix with water for a healthy shake or add to any range of smoothies and foods to give an incredible protein boost.
Pea Protein 80 packs 24g of premium protein per serving and comes in a versatile, earthy Unflavoured Natural option, or alternatively a Salted Carmel or Chocolate Silk flavour for those who are looking for something more indulgent.
It is gluten free, dairy free, lactose free and wheat free so ideal for anyone with a food intolerance. It also contains no added sugar.
Pea Protein 80
Pea Protein from THE PROTEIN WORKSâ„¢ is sourced from the finest peas and offers a natural food source for anyone following a vegan diet or looking to consume less dairy/meat food sources. It contains no added sugar and because it is dairy, wheat, gluten and lactose free, it is ideal for a wide range of people with food intolerances.
Pea Protein is one the highest grade plant based protein sources available, with over 80% pure protein content per 100g (dry basis). It naturally includes an abundance of branched chain amino acids, arginine and lysine. Its purity means it only contains 3g of carbs per serving and just 1.8g of fat. As protein shakes go, this is right up there with the best.
As this is a plant-based protein, it is important to remember that it has a very earthy taste and texture and wonâ€™t compare to a dairy protein shake for creaminess and full on taste â€“ if thatâ€™s what youâ€™re used to consuming. We just want to make that clear from the get-go.
Benefits of Pea Protein 80
Pea Protein 80 is a lean, green machine for so many reasons. A few of these are outlined below for you:
- ProteinÂ â€“ contributes to the growth in muscle mass, and maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin KÂ â€“ contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B6Â â€“ contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, and normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- RiboflavinÂ â€“ contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the normal functioning of the nervous system, and maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- MagnesiumÂ â€“ contributes to normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal teeth and plays a role in the process of cell division.
When Should I Consume Pea Protein 80?
Pea Protein is ideal as a tasty protein shake any time of day to stave off hunger cravings. It also can be taken after physical activity to allow your body to absorb the high quality protein, vitamins and minerals and supply your muscles before they become fatigued and depleted. We recommend taking a shake within 30 minutes of your workout or exercise, but don't worry if you forget being able to maintain protein levels is fine to consume at any time of day.
Who is Pea Protein 80 Powder Suitable for?
Pea Protein 80 is generally consumed by individuals on a vegan or vegetarian diet, but if you donâ€™t fit into that category donâ€™t let that put you off. Pea Protein 80 is becoming very popular for everyone due to its pure protein content, low carbs and low. Itâ€™s suitable for no matter what body goal you have in mind, whether that be building mass, losing fat or simply toning up.
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder
- Xanthan Gum
- Sweetner (Sucralose)
- Energy Kj : 523 kj
- Energy Kcal: 124 Kcal
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Of Which Saturates: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1 g
- Of Which Sugar: 0.1 g
- Fibre: 1.6 g
- Protein: 23 g
Serving Size: 30 g (one large scoop).
- We recommend you use between 2-3 servings per day, or as required to meet your individual needs.
- Add 150-250ml of water or milk into your TPWâ„¢ Master Blender. Add 1 scoop (30g) shake and drink.
- The less liquid you use the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
Typical Daily Usage
- 1 serving upon waking
- 1 serving immediately after exercise
- 1 serving before bed
This is a Vegan / Vegetarian product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a variedÂ and balanced dietÂ and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.