- Helps reduce anxiety and depression
- Helps increase stamina and endurance
- May prevent and help in cancer treatment
- Boosts immunity
- May improve thyroidÂ function
- Lower cholesterol
- Boost immunity
Ashwagandha root powder is a popular herb in ayurvedic medicines and is best used for stress relief. Botanically known as Withania somnifera root; It is often referred to as â€œstrength of the stallionâ€ because of its ability to strengthen the immune system after sickness.
Ashwagandha is valued for its thyroid-balancing, neuroprotective, anti-anxiety, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant properties which are only some of its many benefits.
It may take up to two weeks or more to notice the benefits of the ashwagandha powder. It takes some time to reverse the damage of chronic stress and increased cortisol levels.
Serving size of 2 tsp (3.5g) contains:
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 0mgÂ
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Net carbs: 1.5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamins and mineralsÂ
- Calcium omg
- Iron omg
- Fatty acids
- Amino acids
- The general recommended dosage of Ashwagandha is starting from 300 to 500 milligrams per day, monitor for potential side effects. If you see no side effects you may slowly increase dosage. Supplements recommend between 1,000â€“1,500 milligrams per day as full dosage. It is better to consult your naturopath or medical health practitioner about dosage and use. 750 milligrams to 1250 is considered a safe dosage amount .
- You may mix ashwagandha powder in liquids such as smoothies, juices, lattes, shakes etc or you can simply mix in boiling water and have in a tea form with a little bit of honey.
- Ashwagandha root powder is a unique and powerful herb. When taken in monitored doses for therapeutic use, it is regarded as safe for human consumption.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.