Cold pressed Kalonji oil also known as black cumin seed oil is made from pressing black nigella seeds in a cold press machine. The pressure exerted by the machine extracts the oil from seeds. The oil extracted is 100% pure, natural and contains natural fibers of nigella. No bleach or chemicals have been added to this product.
Kalongi Oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, calcium, potassium, sodium and iron. Research shows it contains thymoquinone and other components which reduces the size of cancer growths and tumors. Black Cumin seed oil has many medical and health benefits.
- Packed with antioxidants
- Helps with asthma and allergies
- Lowers cholesterol
- Cancer fighting properties
- Could help protect the liver
- Can Aid in blood sugar regulation
- Prevent stomach ulcers
- May help in hair growth
- For Ingestion: For general health and wellness purposes you may mix 1 teaspoon of cold Pressed Kalonji oil in warm water with honey and drink daily. Another way to consume black cumin seed oil is to take one teaspoon daily with your breakfast. Following this routine every morning will reduce allergies and clear sinuses.
- To apply on skin for rashes and allergies you can massage about 1 tsp of oil on to the affected area. It heals excellently and aids in issues related to like psoriasis, eczema, dry skin and joints.
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles on your skin, apply a drop of the black cumin seed oil on to your face.
- In order to treat acne and dark spots; you may apply drops on the affected area.
- For Hair: Kalongi oil is very good for hair growth. It enhances the quality and length of your hair. To apply on your hair use 1-2 table spoons of the black cumin seed oil and massage in to the roots of the hair. Let the oil absorb into the scalp and wash hair after an hour.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.