Maca Root Powder is grown in harsh conditions and at very high altitudes â€“above 13000 feet in the Andes in central Peru. The Maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii is traditionally used to enhance fertility and vitality in men and women. The root is generally dried and consumed in powder form.
It also improves energy and stamina and is a natural adaptogen that helps the body naturally adapt to stressors like a busy schedule, demanding job, or illness since it is boosted with antioxidants like glutathione and superoxide dismutase in the body.
- Increases libido in men
- Improves fertility in men
- May help relieve menopause symptoms
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Boosts performance and energy
One ounce (28 grams) of Maca root powder contains:
- Calories:Â 91
- Carbs: 20 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Vitamin C:Â 133% of the RDI
- Copper:Â 85% of the RDI
- Iron:Â 23% of the RDI
- Potassium:Â 16% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6:Â 15% of the RDI
- Manganese:Â 10% of the RDI
- You may mix Maca root powder in liquids such as smoothies, juices, lattes, shakes, etc or you can simply mix in boiling water and have in a tea form with a little bit of honey.
- It is a unique and powerful herb. When taken in monitored doses for therapeutic use, it is regarded as safe for human consumption.
- Recommended dosage
- The dosage of maca powder generally ranges from 1.5â€“5 grams per day.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.