- Stimulates hair growth
- Improves Brain Function
- Mild Pain Reliever
- Bug repellant
- Reduces Stress
- Increases circulation
- Reduces joint inflammation
Did you know rosemary is one of the most used essential oils out there? Rosemary, also known as (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a green spring-like plant belonging to the mint family. The essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowers of the plant, giving a purifying and fresh scent.
It not only oozes freshness but also has an antioxidant ORAC value of 11,070, meaning it has immense free radical fighting power! The oil originates from the Mediterranean and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to improve brain function, treat stomach issues, boost immunity, and help with pain treatment.
Rosemary essential oil is also used to improve hair fall issues, increase circulation and help ease stress and relieve pain. It also disinfects many cosmetics, detergents, and bug repellants.
- For Pains and inflammation: Mix 3 to 5 drops of rosemary oil in any carrier oil and massage on the affected area.
- For hair: Dilute 3 to 5 drops of rosemary oil in a carrier oil and massage into the scalp. Leave it for about an hour and wash the oil off the hair.
- For Stress and Focus: Add a few drops of essential oil in a diffuser, let the fumes spread in the room, and inhale them to reduce stress and increase focus. You can also mix rosemary oil in a carrier oil and rub it on your wrist or temples for a soothing effect.
- For joint pain: Mix 3-5 rosemary oil in a carrier oil and apply it on the joint for relief.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.