Turmeric Tea is Delicious and Refreshing! Also known as â€˜Liquid Goldâ€™ in many Asian Cultures for its restorative & therapeutic properties & it works exceptionally well in fighting cold and flu symptoms. Our homemade blend is made with love and all-natural ingredients, so you can feel good about what youâ€™re drinking. Its unique blend of spices adds a healthful kick to every sip.
It is made with fresh turmeric, crushed into powder, and combined with other ingredients such as ground cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and pepper. Adding our turmeric tea mixture to your daily health routine may help restore your body and promote your well-being.
Moreover, tea helps reduce inflammation, boost metabolism, and strengthen immunity. Enjoy it on its own or with honey or any sweetener, such as stevia, for added sweetness. Itâ€™s the perfect way to enjoy a warm drink without the guilt of excessive calories or caffeine!
- Decreases Inflammation:Â Curcumin in abundance in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to help lower and also help protect against the development of chronic conditions, such as heart disease and diabetes. It is as effective as phenylbutazone and cortisone without the side effects.
- May Help In Weightloss:Â Turmeric tea is also known to be used as an appetite suppressant. It may help in curbing food cravings. It may help manage weight and may increase metabolism.
- Natural Pain Killer:Â Turmeric tea may help reduce chronic pain sensation.
- Enhances Immune Function:Â Including our turmeric tea in your daily routine can support healthy immune system function to cure infections and make you healthy and disease free.
- Regulates Blood Sugar:Â Many studies have been conducted where it shows that turmeric tea can benefit blood sugar control and could help keep blood sugar levels stable. Curcumin in turmeric will effectively lower blood sugar by modifying glucose metabolism, resulting in positive results for patients, especially those with diabetes.
- May help fight Cancer:Â Studies have shown that turmeric can boost the chemo drug paclitaxelâ€™s effects and tremendously reduce its side effects.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add 1tsp of turmeric tea and let the mixture simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Strain the mixture and pour it into cups. You may add some milk of your choice into the tea, or if there is no milk add 1 tsp of coconut oil to enhance flavor.
- You can add in any natural sweetener of your choice, such as honey, stevia, etc.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.