Webber Naturals Probiotic 30 Billion, 30 Ct
Helps support gastrointestinal health Restores and normalizes intestinal flora Convenient one-per-day critical care formula Guaranteed minimum 30 billion active cells per capsule at expiry date. Guaranteed minimum 75 billion active cells...
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Restores and normalizes intestinal flora
- Convenient one-per-day critical care formula
- Guaranteed minimum 30 billion active cells per capsule at expiry date.
- Guaranteed minimum 75 billion active cells per capsule at manufacture date.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that are essential for healthy gut balance. They play a role in many major bodily functions such as digesting food, supporting immune function, and supporting vitamin absorption. Probiotic 30 Billion helps relieve gas, bloating, and abdominal pain, prevents constipation and diarrhea, and inhibits the growth of bad bacteria to promote favourable gut flora.
30 billion active cells with 8 probiotic strains in 1 capsule!
Probiotic 30 Billion contains 8 optimal strains for gut health: 6 lactobacilli strains for small intestine care, and 2 bifidobacteria strains for colon care. These strains are microencapsulated to be resistant to gastric acid, ensuring they are intact when they reach the intestinal tract. In addition, these capsules are shelf stable, which means they do not require refrigeration.
Probiotic 30 Billion contains 8 different strains of friendly bacteria to support your digestive health in a convenient one-per-day capsule. This critical care formula contains both Bifido and Lactobacilli probiotic strains for large and small intestinal health support. Due to its advanced microencapsulation technology, this product is guaranteed potent at the expiry date and stable without refrigeration.
There are over 500 different species of bacteria living in the human digestive tract, some of which are beneficial to health and others linked to gastrointestinal and immune system disturbances. Many factors can affect the balance of gut microflora, including antibiotic use, bacterial and viral infections, poor diet, stress, and potentially unsafe water and food sources while travelling.
Dysbiosis is a microbial imbalance condition associated with chronic digestive complaints, repeated infections, and food sensitivities. An increasing number of gastroenterologists recommend the use of probiotics in conjunction with antibiotic treatment and in cases of chronic or acute gastrointestinal distress. Probiotic supplementation can help keep harmful bacteria in check and reduce the incidence of common digestive problems, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, and cramps.
A broad-spectrum probiotic, such as the Probiotic 30 Billion formula from Webber Naturals, can help restore healthy bacterial balance to promote complete intestinal health.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- 30 billion active cells of the following specially cultured strains of probiotics:
- Total bacterial culture: 30 billion
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108): 5.88 billion
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129): 4.5 billion
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135): 4.5 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111): 4.5 billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122): 4.2 billion
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119): 4.2 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-500): 2.1 billion
- Lactobacillus helveticus (HA-501): 0.12 billion
* Guaranteed minimum 30 billion active cells per capsule at expiry date. Guaranteed minimum 75 billion active cells per capsule at manufacture date.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
- Take at least 2 - 3 hours before or after antibiotics.
This is a Vegetarian product.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, MyVitaminStore.pk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.